It can be difficult for marketing agencies to keep clients in the loop with multiple concurrent campaigns. Without a workflow tailored to your team, projects may not run as smoothly as they should.
- Incoming requests can get lost in multiple platforms, including email and messaging apps
- Different asset versions can get mixed up, making it difficult to locate the right one
- Approvals may take too long and client delivery dates might be delayed
With Wrike’s creative development template, you can eliminate these hurdles and streamline your workflows on one platform.
- Take control of your intake using digital creative briefs with custom fields
- Track campaign and creative asset progress with easy-to-view dashboards
- Group projects by asset type and store them in easy-to-find folders