It can be difficult for content operations departments to adequately manage their workloads while dealing with current and incoming requests. Without a workflow tailored to your team, content may not be created as effectively or efficiently as it should.
- Incoming requests can get lost in multiple platforms, including email and messaging apps
- Different file versions can get mixed up, making it difficult to locate the right one
- Approvals may take too long and completion dates might be delayed
With Wrike’s content operations template, you can eliminate these hurdles and streamline your requests on one platform.
- Take control of your intake using digital content briefs with custom fields
- Track content creation progress with easy-to-view dashboards
- Group projects by content type and store them in easy-to-find folders
- Track the progress of content stages with editorial calendar templates