How to learn Agile?
If you want to learn Agile, the FAQs, guides, and blogs provided on our website will help you become more familiar with the basic concepts, practices, and beliefs and build the foundation you need. You should also familiarize yourself with both the values and principles of the Agile Manifesto.
Due to the growing popularity of Agile, there’s a wide variety of free and paid courses online that you can take to learn more about the subject. Some examples are:
- Learn About Agile Project Management and SCRUM by OpenClassrooms
- Agile Courses by edX
- Learn the Agile Methodology by Udemy
- Agile Project Management by LinkedIn Learning
You can also complete a formal Agile certification course such as:
- Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Agile Project Management Practitioner (AgilePM) from APMG International
- Associate or Master’s in agile from Strategyex