How to Get 35 Hours of Project Management Education Credits
If you hold a project management certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI), you are expected to follow Continuing Certification Requirements and earn a certain number of professional development units (PDUs) to keep your skills fresh and your certification up to date. PDU activities must relate to topics that are consistent with the exam for your certification. If you’re not sure how many PDUs you need and what activities qualify, check your certification handbook.
Wondering How to Get 35 Hours of Project Management Education?
Luckily, there are many opportunities to earn PDUs, including online offerings that are easy to access and are usually on-demand whenever your schedule allows. Webinars, podcasts, online seminars, and publications are all easy and convenient ways to earn PDUs.
PDUs Available from PMI-Registered Education Providers
- International Institute for Learning, Inc.'s library of on-demand webinars
- PDU Insider's list of on-demand PDUs
- PDU of the Day highlights a new way to earn PDUs every weekday
- PDUstoGo.com offers self-paced Category A PDU courses for purchase
- PMCentersUSA's weekly webinar series
- RMC Project Management offers free webinars to earn PDUs
- Wrike webinars qualify for one PDU per hour of watching a recording or participating in a live webinar
- 5 Online Project Management Courses for Beginners
- 20 Online Training Resources for Project Managers
- Making the Most of Virtual Project Management Courses