Welcome back to the weekly Work Management Roundup, where we bring you the latest and greatest reads from around the web in an effort to help you work smarter, not longer. This week, we kick things off with productivity, mobile devices, and team dynamics. Read on!
Released: 2016 Mobile Productivity Report (Wrike): Did you know? 44% of workers use their mobile device for work more than 20 times a day. This and more stats regarding how mobile devices affect work productivity are in our 2016 Mobile Productivity Report. Read it!
9 Unexpected Ways to Ramp Up Marketing Productivity (Jeff Bullas): Not just for marketing, by the way. This list of 9 life hacks backed by scientific studies can help you get more done in less time.
5 Things You Should Never Assume About Your Teammates (Todoist): Five hard-learned lessons on what assumptions you should never make regarding your teammates. We especially like #1: Don't assume they use the same tools as you do.
Wow, How, Now: Writing a Killer Sales Pitch (Wrike): An effective sales-pitch email is really half of a deal. The goal is to explain why your client needs your product and why he needs it right now. Using three words, “WOW, HOW, NOW,” can make your sales pitch a winner.
The Fragmentation Problem (BCS.org): With so many communication options, today's workers are faced with a fragmented workplace where they have to deal with emails chats, document revisions, and more — all living in different systems.
21 Experts Share Growth Strategy Tips for Scaling Up Your Business (Indigenous.io): A group of startup leaders were asked " What advice would you give someone trying to grow and scale his business?" The quotes are gold.
More Work Management Reads
Think About This:
- The Difference Between Content Curation and Content Creation (Crate)
- Help Your Team Manage Stress, Anxiety, and Burnout (Harvard Business Review)
- How To Save Yourself From Bad Startup Ideas That Look Good (Medium)
Go Try This:
- How to Work With Difficult People [Infographic] (Hubspot)
- What are the most effective and proven time management techniques? CEO Brian de Haaff's answer (Quora)
- 15 Uses for Binder Clips in This Four Minute Video (Quartz)
- A Little Known Hack from Japan to Get Your Notebook/Journal Organized (Highfive)
Browse The Work Management Roundup on Flipboard
If you use Flipboard on your mobile device, you can check out these links via The Work Management Roundup magazine.