Wrike is looking for a motivated VP of Sales. We are building a stellar sales team to maximize the revenue potential of incoming leads, increase revenue from existing customers, turn team accounts into larger enterprise-wide deals and grow our channels. We’re moving at an aggressive pace, so your job responsibilities will be diverse and will include both doing things yourself and managing the doers.
- Build and manage the stellar sales team; lead, mentor, train, coach and motivate the team to achieve top performance; develop a culture of winning; always be ready to roll up your sleeves and lead by example;
- Continuously collect metrics, do tests, mine marketing and sales data to build and improve economic models underlying the sales processes; use the economic insight to scale the sales team, as well as to optimize the sales processes;
- Continuously analyze and improve sales performance through strong leadership, process innovations, coming up with and testing new ideas, and your personal actions;
- Personally nurture and close important customer and channel deals; Actively participate in trade shows and other events; run webinars;
- Maximize revenue from incoming leads; ensure existing customer retention and account growth; convert team deals within enterprises into larger enterprise deals;
- Build and maintain an up-to-date go-to-market plan;
- Influence strategic, product and marketing decisions;
- Be the source of expertise in productivity, project management and collaboration for your sales team and customers.
- 5+ years of successful software sales experience; experience in selling software to a large volume of leads via phone and Internet is a must; SaaS/cloud experience is preferred; experience in converting team deals into larger enterprise roll-outs is preferred;
- Broad sales experience, ranging from lead-scoring to consultative sales, to closing deals, defining and implementing sales strategy, forecasting, cold-calling, responding to RFPs, generating revenue and achieving individual and team goals, building and leading a high-performing sales team, and dealing with strategic channel sales;
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, leadership and sales skills;
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt communication style to different audiences, from Fortune 100 firms to hip start-ups to nonprofits; excellent networking, negotiation and closing skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently;
- Power user of desktop and cloud apps;
- Desire to deeply understand our product and market (collaboration, personal and team productivity, project management).
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Include a sample of your written communication with a customer (e-mail, proposal, website copy, etc.), along with the information on sales/marketing innovations that you championed in the last two years.