Retrospectives can be haphazard and poorly organized, leading to teams duplicating work or recreating problems in future sprints. Teams can even be hesitant to schedule retrospectives if they don’t have an easy process for completing them.
- Retrospective feedback can be missed or lost, making it difficult to adjust associated processes
- Action items can be lost in team members’ to-do lists, creating further problems in future sprints
- Teams can feel overwhelmed if priorities can’t be easily outlined following feedback sessions
Eliminate these obstacles with Wrike’s sprint retrospective template.
- Ensure teams understand the ground rules that keep retrospectives on track
- Easily create individual retrospective boards to share with the broader team as needed
- Quickly assign tasks and priorities based on retrospective results