You're busy staying on top of the latest and greatest marketing technology, generating content, building out campaigns, identifying buyer personas, or being a resource for your team (the list goes on and on). All of this activity makes it difficult to worry about how work is getting done, as long as it gets done.
Mistake #1: No Formal Process for Collecting and Executing Ideas
Mistake #2: No Way to Manage Incoming Requests
Mistake #3: No Way to Corral Feedback
Mistake #4: Only Measuring Performance at the End
Mistake #5: Not Reviewing Lessons Learned
Moving Forward With Confidence
- Instituting a formal process for executing on fresh ideas.
- Adopting Agile so ad hoc requests are more manageable.
- Limiting the number of parties involved in providing feedback.
- Measuring analytics and performance throughout the campaign.
- Review and record lessons learned so they're accessible to everyone.