Wrike for Gmail
Increase productivity and save time by capturing work from email and managing tasks right in Gmail on web and Android.
Accomplish more by bringing collaborative work management into Gmail
For many users, Gmail acts as a task list. That might work for a small number of tasks, but it breaks quickly as the volume and scope of work increases.
And, the reality is that a simple task management application isn’t enough to fix it. Today’s teams not only rely on collaboration, but also require universal access to information, deep visibility into progress, and greater control over work, in order to accomplish more despite operating across multiple people, teams, and projects.
With Wrike for Gmail you can empower your workflow by bringing collaborative work management into Gmail. Use Wrike for Gmail to quickly get work out of email and into Wrike, where it can be better managed, tracked, and reported on, so that both you and your team can be more productive, without needing to leave Gmail.
Create Wrike tasks from emails
View and edit tasks, with images and text formatting
Collaborate directly on Wrike tasks
Work in Wrike without leaving Gmail
Increase your team’s productivity by moving work from email to Wrike
Capture work from email
- Easily create new tasks from emails
- Email content is added to the task description
- See additional task details, and make updates in Gmail or Wrike
- Complete tasks, change status, and assign/un-assign tasks
- Add emails as task comments
- See your team’s changes to tasks
- Send and receive Wrike comments, in Gmail
- Collaborate on tasks with users who are in Gmail, Wrike on web, or any Wrike app
- View and edit existing tasks associated with Wrike email notifications
- See images and rich text formatting
- Access and download task attachments
- Use Wrike to track and report on work coming from email
- Gmail on web
- Gmail on Android
How to use it now
Ensure you have a Gmail for business or personal Gmail account, then:
Visit the Wrike for Gmail page in the G Suite Marketplace
Follow the instructions in the G Suite Marketplace
Gmail on web: Open an email and click the Wrike logo in the add-on panel to the right of the email
Gmail on mobile: Open an email and tap the Wrike logo in the “Available add-ons” section under the email