Wrike’s users benefit from the timeline feature that allows them to plan projects and reschedule tasks with drag-and-drop support. You can drag the task bar on the chart to change the task duration, start date, or end date. Once any change is made, your team members are instantly notified about it via e-mail, RSS, or iCal feed.
Task dependencies, an important project management feature, have been launched this week. Wrike automatically links tasks, so that rescheduling a top task cascades down to its dependent tasks, immediately displaying the downstream effects on the entire project. This results in a far more accurate and maintainable project plan.
- Log into your Wrike workspace.
- Switch to the Timeline tab.
- Expand folders if necessary.
- Point the cursor over the top right corner of the task bar. A small triangle appears.
- Create a dependency using the drag-and-drop support. Click on the triangle and drag the line to the dependent task.
- If you are a Wrike user and you don’t have an Enterprise subscription, Wrike gives you an option to upgrade to an Enterprise subscription.
Task dependencies are available to you with an Enterprise subscription. We invite you to upgrade your account and instantly benefit from task dependencies. Read more about task dependencies in our Help center.
If you're keeping your plans in Microsoft Project and Microsoft Excel, it is very easy to start using Wrike. You can simply import your MS Project files to Wrike, share them with your colleagues and work on the plans together, anytime and anywhere. Sign up for Wrike now and get a 30-day free trial.