Catered meals, in-office massages, free afternoon yoga classes... Cushy employee perks are a famous part of startup culture, especially in the tech industry of Silicon Valley.
If you're a founder looking to hire your first employees (or you're just curious about how other organizations create and sustain a unique ) check out the latest chatter on the craziest startup perks, which are employee favorites, and whether they actually matter when it comes to attracting and retaining top talent. (You might be surprised at the answers!)
Silicon Valley's Craziest Startup Perks
- $500 weekly drawings, laser tag, paid sabbaticals, and more killer
- 10 tons of snow? Office slip 'n slides?
- From arcade rooms to ball pits: how
- (including a custom painting of yourself as a dragon slayer)
- Employees at get $2,000/year to take their paid vacations. dog-friendly offices, access to Lego play sets and trampoline parks, and so much more
- On-site car washes, haircuts, laundry, massages, live concerts, and other manage life outside of work
Which Corporate Perks Foster Company Culture & Attract Talent
- Which perks are with employees?
- are considered standard, which are great, and which are over-the-top amazing?
- Morning surfing lessons, daily dog walkers, and other
- How smaller companies are turning to to compete with tech giants
- How to bring Silicon Valley's perks to
Are Employee Perks Really Worth the Hype?
- How from offering their employees perks
- What's the actual of all those perks to employees (and employers)?
- to providing perks (yes, there is a downside... but for whom?)
- The million dollar question: do perks
Follow the DroneCo Comic for More Startup Fun
Share this comic on your own site with this embed code: