Align your marketing resources
Why you need Wrike to plan your GTM strategy
Explore Wrike’s go-to-market features today and find out how they can give your team the competitive advantage.
Bring products to market with Wrike
What’s included in this template
How to use Wrike’s go-to-market strategy template
Ready to try this template in Wrike?
Free 14-day trial. Easy setup. Cancel any time.
A go-to-market (GTM) strategy is a plan to help you bring a new product to market. Having a defined GTM strategy will help your team navigate obstacles and ensure a successful product launch.
A GTM plan should be made with 6 basic components in mind:
- Identify who your target audience is. Knowing your ideal target market will help you develop a customer-specific buyer’s journey and get more sales
- Understand what you plan to sell. Are you going to sell a product or service? At what price are you planning to market your product? Knowing your pricing strategy can determine critical components of your development and advertising strategies
- When will your product launch? Timing is critical — understand when your ideal launch date should be and plan your launch with a time-to-market strategy
- Know where to find your target customer. A product launch requires precision and efficiency. By knowing where to find your target customer base, you will be more capable of networking, advertising, and selling to the audience
- Learn about the competitive landscape and why a customer will choose your product or service. Understand the gaps in competitor products to position your product in a way that gives a competitive advantage over existing products. Identify your unique selling proposition for each of your target audience personas
- How will you sell your product/service? Now that you have an idea of what you plan to sell, who your customers are, and how to sell against the competition, you can develop a marketing and sales strategy that reaches your ideal customers in an efficient manner. A carefully crafted strategy can make marketing and sales efforts more cost-effective and more ROI-positive
This go-to-market template is designed to help product marketing teams manage every stage of their launch, from strategy and messaging to competitor analysis and content development.
Use the go-to-market plan template to split your product launch into manageable phases. After assigning tasks for these phases, use the dashboard to gain an overview of project progress. Check the Gantt chart for a complete timeline of your product launch, adjusting task deadlines as needed to prevent conflicts.
Yes, this go-to-market template is free to use as part of Wrike’s two-week trial. Start using it today and plan everything from lead generation to product launch.
Yes, the go-to-market strategy template is suitable for all business sizes. Whether you’re a growing agency or an established enterprise, this template helps you move seamlessly from ideation to launch with structured phases and features that enhance project visibility.