Wrike’s Microsoft Teams Integration
Bring complete project management into Microsoft Teams and transform conversations into structured work.
Collaborate on tasks and manage projects right in Microsoft Teams
Conversations drive collaboration, yet it can be difficult to tie them back to work: topics are overlooked, action items go unrecorded, and new work can lack structure and a clear plan.
With Teams, Microsoft created a chat-based workspace that acts as a hub for teamwork, making it easier to connect conversations with work.
Wrike is powerful online project management software from start to finish, and with our integration we enable your team to transform conversations into structured work and collaborate on projects right in Microsoft Teams, ensuring they can perform their best and accomplish more.
Accomplish more in Microsoft Teams with Wrike
Full-featured Project Management
- Add any Wrike project as a tab in a channel
- Create new projects and tasks
- Task lists, subtasks, task details, and more
- Rich text editing and images in tasks
Timeline and Scheduling
- View your project schedule on a Gantt Chart
- See due dates, milestones, durations, and dependencies
- Get a better picture of project progress
- Zoom in to see detailed information
- Live Editor: see your team’s changes in real time
- Update status, assignee, due dates, and more
- Give all your Office 365 users access to projects
- Send and receive Wrike comments
Notifications in Teams
- Keep teams informed via Office 365 Connector
- Task updates appear in Teams chats
- Learn of events like new tasks, status and date changes
- Can also be delivered to Office 365 Groups
- Single Sign-On (SSO) for Office 365 and Wrike
- Link Wrike to Azure Active Directory
- Automatic Wrike user provisioning in Office 365
- Mirror user details like profile picture