Mountain View, CA, September 5, 2014 - Wrike, the leading collaboration tool used by high performance teams, today announced new features to Wrike Enterprise that enable users to customize their experience so they can set up Wrike to fit the way they work.
“Most tools force teams to adjust their working styles to fit how the tool is used and lack the ability to customize and visualize data most useful for improving productivity,” says Andrew Filev, Wrike CEO and Founder. “Wrike’s Enterprise enhancements are a big step forward in helping teams monitor what matters most to their productivity goals.”
Today, Wrike introduces a suite of new reporting capabilities that enable teams to customize Wrike to fit the way they already work. Users can:
- Create personalized dashboards for projects with real-time activity streams and graphs to quickly access the information users need most often
- Build and save custom reports to surface specific insights into projects, team and personal productivity to ensure teams are running optimally
- Share saved dashboards and reports with team members to keep everyone on the same page
- Automatically visualize the time it will take to complete a project with new Critical Path reporting to easily see if project delivery is at risk of missing a deadline
Additional new features make it easier than ever for teams to use Wrike:
- Secure single sign-on through new Okta and SAML integrations means teams can use corporate credentials instead of creating new user names and passwords
- Teams can make Wrike feel like home by creating a Branded Workspace to replace Wrike’s logo with their own
“Project management tools should improve team productivity, not create more work,” explains Filev. "By arming enterprises with customized tools to unlock better collaboration and productivity, Wrike strengthens its mission to help teams get more done.”
For more information on the new Wrike Enterprise, visit www.wrike.com/enterprise-project-management/.