Company Leverages Local Partnership to Deliver Industry-Leading Collaborative Work Management Platform to Japanese Enterprise Teams
San Jose, Calif., May 22, 2019 - Wrike, the collaborative work management (CWM) platform for high-performance teams, is expanding access to its suite of CWM solutions and helping enterprise companies in Japan manage work at scale through its new partnership with Information Services International-Dentsu, Ltd. (ISID). This agreement enables ISID to resell Wrike’s scalable SaaS platform, which can be easily configured for any department, team, or work style, in Japan.
“The Japanese market is key to Wrike’s global growth strategy and we are committed to helping companies in Japan with their work-style reform initiatives by improving their digital workflows within teams and across the enterprise,” said Andrew Filev, founder and CEO, Wrike. “ISID offers expertise and extensive experience in bringing innovative products to the Japan market and our partnership will ensure that we maintain our high standards for customer support and success. Wrike and ISID share a passion for operational excellence and look forward to helping teams leverage the Wrike platform to align their work with the most important business objectives and drive impactful results, efficiently and effectively.”
The Wrike platform brings out the best in teams by empowering them with a single digital workplace packed with all of the powerful tools, features, and integrations they need to do their very best work at scale. It features enterprise-grade security and work management capabilities that are both powerful enough to meet the needs of traditional project managers yet flexible enough to benefit the everyday worker. The Wrike platform delivers:
- Seamless Collaboration: captures conversations within the context of a task or project, making collaboration seamless within and across teams, departments, and organizations;
- Single Source of Truth: eliminates information silos to create a Single Source of Truth that everyone can trust to complete their work with confidence;
- Real-time Visibility: provides unmatched transparency and real-time visibility into tasks and projects at all levels, reducing distractions and improving accountability;
- Automation: allows routine tasks to be templated and automated, improving efficiency and enabling teams to focus on more strategic, creative, and non-routine work;
- Real-time Reporting: provides dynamic reports, analytics, and insights into workflow, connecting the C-suite to front line work and empowering managers to eliminate bottlenecks, optimize resources, and improve processes.
“The proliferation of the cloud and the explosion of digital work in just the last decade has had a tremendous impact on the very nature of work and how it gets done,” said Toyoda Misao, Executive Vice President, ISID. “Companies, departments, and teams need a new way to plan, manage, and execute work at scale to keep up with ever-increasing always-on, on-demand expectations from B2B customers and consumers alike. ISID is excited to be Wrike’s first strategic partner in Japan and we look forward to helping our customers quickly improve their digital workflows and see a fast return on investment with the Wrike platform.”
In addition to Professional, Business, and Enterprise plans, the company also offers a tailor-made solution for marketing and creative teams, Wrike for Marketers. This solution includes an extension for Adobe Creative Cloud; Wrike Proof, a proofing and approvals tool; and Wrike Publish, a Digital Asset Management (DAM) integration. Other add-on tools include:
- Wrike Resource: allowing teams to optimize resource planning and allocation so the right people are working on the right project at the right time;
- Wrike Lock: delivering advanced data access control and audit capabilities of data stored in the cloud with customer-managed encryption keys;
- Wrike Integrate: an integration and automation platform that supercharges productivity and collaboration at scale by automating complex workflows across teams, people, and applications and providing highly customized integrations with both cloud and on-premises apps.