Employee Engagement Survey: The Productivity Gap
Employee engagement is a hot topic for business leaders around the globe — and for good reason. Studies show that companies with engaged employees realize greater productivity and higher profits than those with less-engaged workers. Wrike surveyed 5,000+ full-time employees to discover what drives employee engagement and productivity to help you build employee strategies that grow your business.
- The relationship between employee engagement and productivity
- The unique challenges enterprise companies face
- Engagement and productivity on every level of the org chart
- How gender, generation, personality, and geography impact engagement
- A strategy guide: boost engagement, enable productivity