In June we announced that we were one of the first companies to become a Google Apps Authorized Technology Partner. We are now happy to reveal that we have gone a step farther to become a Google Apps Premier Technology Partner!
What does this mean for our customers?
As a Google Apps Premier Technology Partner, Google has recognized Wrike as an outstanding tool for project management with Google Apps. Wrike will now be able to:
- Take advantage of Google Apps API information for future integrations,
- Participate in Early New Product Access/Trusted Tester programs for faster integration rollout,
- Work closely with Google technical resources to provide Wrike and Google users with the best experience, and
- Participate in Google marketing events to spread the word about Wrike further than ever.
Current Wrike + Google Apps integrations
Wrike has been integrated with Google Apps for a long time. Here's a list of the current Google Apps integrations that you can benefit from today:
- Attach documents to your Wrike tasks directly from your Google Drive account
- Use the Gmail Gadget to turn your emails into tasks with just one click
- Import your tasks and milestones to synchronize your Wrike account and Google Calendar
If you're already using the Google Apps Marketplace, install Wrike today to get the Gmail Gadget and benefit from single sign-on privileges for smoother access to your Wrike account.
More Wrike + Google News
"I just added this extension and used it to create a task!! WOW...the possibilities are endless!!" — Linda, Wrike User
We're glad to be able to offer all our customers great Google Apps integrations, and with our new Google Apps Premier Technology Partner status our continued partnership will be stronger than ever.