The world has already moved online; has your job moved with it? Gone are the days of managing work using pen and paper, whiteboards and dry erase markers, sticky notes and the walls of your cubicle. And saving Microsoft Word documents and spreadsheets in a folder on your computer has become a thing of the past.
1. What is digital project management?
2. What is an example of a digital project manager job description?
3. What are some common digital project manager skills?
- Schedule & lead project meetings
- Draft meeting agendas & meeting notes
- Assign & schedule project tasks
- Lead & direct project team members
- Prepare & monitor project schedules & budgets
- Manage project scope
- QA all project deliverables
- Contribute to client proposals & quotes
- Build project reports
- Assess and evaluate project success