Phase 05: Go-Live & Closeout
We’ve reached the Go-Live and Monitoring phase! It’s time for all users to attend Wrike training and to prepare for the official launch of Wrike in your team/department/company.
As the launch occurs, the PSC will show you how to monitor adoption and usage, identifying areas for enhancement as needed. And finally, the bittersweet moment will come when it’s time to hand you and the Deployment Team back over to your Wrike Account Team (Account Manager and Customer Success Manager) who will support your continued success.
Together with your Account team, you will continue to track progress against SMART targets/KPI’s. They will help you collect and review usage data and user feedback, as well as define areas for refinement and reinforcement.
Types of Sessions
- The goal of this training is to get your champions up to speed on more advanced functionality so they can effectively support end-users and collaborators as needed.
- This training is designed for end-users and collaborators and covers the day-to-day activities and expectations for individual contributors in Wrike.
- This session is dedicated to Post-Launch monitoring to help you understand how adoption is coming along. Discuss how you can collect and review feedback to identify where enhancements and refinements might be needed.
- It’s time to meet with executives on your side to show off what’s been developed in Wrike and what’s been accomplished to date.
- Review accomplishments, items yet to be completed, and reintroduce you to your Wrike Account Team.