Advanced Reporting Deployment
Subscriptions that include Advanced Reporting & BI (also known as Wrike Analyze) will get additional deployment hours to spend with a Professional Services Consultant (PSC). They will guide you through the process of learning and mastering Wrike's Advanced Reporting tools.
Phase 1: Initiation
In the initiation phase, the PSC focuses on ensuring everyone from the client team is aligned on the activities that will take place during the deployment. In addition, the PSC will help the client articulate their goal and use case for advanced reporting purposes, which will guide the Wrike Analyze Deployment.
The Kickoff Session is key to paving the way for a successful deployment. During this session, the PSC will review the core concept of Wrike Analyze, Wrike’s Advanced Reporting / Business Intelligence, as well as the deployment scope and timeline. At the end of the call, a member of the client team will be enrolled in the Wrike Discover Report Mastery Silver Certification. The client will be given the option to enroll additional team members for an additional cost.
Key Agenda Items:
- Introduce your Wrike Deployment Team
- Discuss which report(s) and BI will be the focus of the deployment
- Review your deployment package, timeline, and steps
- Advanced Reporting and BI Core Concept
- Enrollment in Report Mastery: Silver Certification
- Deployment Team: Consists of the Deployment Lead, Sponsor(s), Champions / Subject Matter Experts, and team leaders and department heads that have the proper authority and knowledge to define the Customer’s workflow(s) and processes. The Deployment Team will work with the PSC to define the team’s Advanced Reporting / BI needs.
- Deployment Sponsor: This person(s) should have the proper authority to clarify Advanced Reporting / BI needs, identify participants, and act as the point of escalation, as needed. This person(s) should set the expectations for use of Wrike Analyze, as well as what types of reports and analytics will be maintained in Wrike. This person can also be the Deployment Lead.
- Deployment Lead: This person is the point person for the deployment. They will be the point of contact for communications with the PSC and will coordinate and facilitate the scheduling and execution of calls/meetings for the different touchpoints in the deployment process. In certain contexts, this person can also be the Sponsor.
- Champion: The champion(s) is the power user, the influencer, and the early adopter of Advanced Reporting and BI in Wrike, this person can also be the Deployment Lead.
- Subject Matter Experts (SMEs): Customer resources whom the Deployment Team can consult with to understand organizational structure, processes, and Advanced Reporting / BI needs at a detailed level.
- Users: Also known as end-users, are everyone else in your organization who will be utilizing the Wrike Advanced Reporting /BI.
Phase 2: Discovery
The Discovery session is a deep dive into your reporting goal. What is the current state of your reporting? What types of reports do you need?
In this stage, your Wrike PSC will help you visualize the way Advanced Reporting and BI can help achieve your goals within your team and your organization. The PSC will walk you through a conversation about your future reporting and analytic needs which will serve as the foundation for the build sessions.
Key Agenda Items:
- Understanding what triggers the need of reporting and analyzing Wrike data
- Wrike Workspace Walkthrough
- Wrike Ideation Template Walkthrough: ThePSC will guide you through a series of questions to help identify and map your reporting needs into Wrike Analyze Advanced Reporting and BI.
Discuss Future-State Design
In this session, the PSC will facilitate a discussion around how you want your reports to be delivered, using the Wrike Analyze Board Ideation Template and walking through your Wrike Workspace.
The Requirements Review
This session focuses on confirming the functional and technical requirements for Wrike Analyze. In some cases that includes reviewing and synthesizing design plans based on discovery conversations. For larger, more complex reporting and analytics, your PSC may request formal requirements documentation with a review and a change of scope approval.
Phase 3: Design and Build
During the Design and Build phase, the PSC serves as your "sherpa," guiding you through the process of building your Wrike Analyze Reporting Board. Using a coaching methodology, the PSC will help you and your team become Wrike Analyze experts so you are able to maintain and expand the Advanced Reporting and BI features on an ongoing basis which, in turn, helps lead to lasting adoption.
The goal in this phase is to have an Advanced Reporting Board built in your Wrike account, designed for analytical use and end-user adoption, that is ready to be used by your teams.
While there are many different ways to analyze the work done in your Wrike Workspace, it is best to start with some general widgets to get a grasp of the main building blocks of Wrike Analyze:
- Data Model
- Values and Categories
Go through an introductory training to get the fundamental skills and be able to follow along as we build together your board.
The Design and Build Sessions:
It’s time to translate your business reporting goals into Wrike! In a series of sessions, you will work with your PSC to build an Advanced Reporting Board based on the needs defined in the previous preparation session.
During this series of calls, the PSC will guide you through the build and will help you to unlock the full value of Advanced Reporting and BI in Wrike. These sessions are an opportunity for the team to gain skills and insight into their data as the team proof-tests the widgets that will compose the final Advanced Reporting and BI Board build.
Phase 4: Closeout
We’ve reached the Closeout phase! It’s time to discuss the performance of your newly created Aanalytic Board and identify opportunities and next steps.
The PSC will show you how to identify areas for enhancement and finally, the bittersweet moment will come when it’s time to re-introduce the Deployment Team to your Wrike Account Team (Account Manager and Customer Success Manager) who will support your long-term Wrike needs and continued success.
Key Agenda Items:
- Reintroduce you to your Wrike Account Team
- Advanced Reporting and BI Board Performance
- Outline potential changes and improvements
- Review successes and opportunities
- Identify your future report and analytics support