Is video marketing the future of content?
Attention spans are shorter, more content is being consumed via mobile devices, and as a result, audiences are spending more time consuming visual content. The accessibility of video has made it one of the most popular content types, and that popularity will continue to skyrocket:
- By 2018, video will account for 80% of all internet traffic.
- By 2020, 75% of all mobile traffic will be video.
- Including video in social media messaging increasing shares by 10x.
- Adding a video to marketing emails can boost click-through rates by 200-300%.
- Embedding videos in landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80%.
- 90% of customers say product videos help them make purchasing decisions.
If you don’t already have a video marketing strategy in place, you’re missing a tremendous opportunity to create content that has a real impact on your audience.
Learn how other marketers are using video marketing to their advantage in the infographic below, including tips, trends, strategies, and best practices.
How are you optimizing video content for your audience?
Share your favorite tools, tips, and inspirations in the comments.