The eWEEK Excellence Awards program’s aim is to point IT buyers to the most promising new enterprise products and technologies. eWEEK Editors have made their picks for the best of the best in each of the Excellence Awards categories. On June 9, 2008 the winners were named. Wrike, the leader in on-demand project management, has won the award in the Productivity Applications category.
“It is exciting for us that Wrike has been recognized as a service that raises the technology bar,” said Andrew Filev, CEO at Wrike. “We use the principles of Enterprise 2.0 to transform the notion of project management software and dramatically increase the productivity of our customers.”
Besides Wrike, the products of Sun Microsystems, Adobe, Netuitive, IBM, Salesforce.com, Fujitsu and Hewlett-Packard were among the eWEEK’s 8th annual Excellence Awards program finalists.
Download the official press release.
Published by Valerie | Thursday, 12 June, 2008
Like Wrike on Facebook
Tweets about Wrike
The tool has drastically increased the productivity of our team."
- Highlighted Posts
Vision and Roadmap
- New Features
- Tips and Tricks
- Email Integration
- Timeline (Gantt Chart)
- Getting Things Done
- Project Management
- Two More Ways to Easily Create Comments and Tasks in Wrike from Your Inbox
- 5 Project Management Lessons to Learn from Superheroes
- How to Stay Motivated at Work: The Science of Productive Breaks [NEW INFOGRAPHIC]
- Managing Tasks, Projects, Issues, Documents and How About … Books?
- Shout-Out for Astrid Users: Wrike is the New Home for Your Tasks