Good design is not something you can master overnight. There's simply too much to learn: the principles of brand identity, layout and white space, use of color and typography, how to clearly convey a message — not to mention complex design software. So how do you, as a non-designer, avoid common mistakes and navigate a suite of design applications to create eye-catching visuals, without enrolling in a slew of training courses?
We've collected a library of quick tips and cheat sheets to help you master the basics and design beautiful creative assets for your business.
Basic Design Fundamentals Everyone Should Know
- 9 marketing design tips
- 19 essential design principles + tools
- 8 tips and tricks for beginning designers
- Understanding grid theory
- Typography rules everyone should know
- 10 basic elements of design
- 65 expert logo design tips
- Infographic: How to Design the Perfect Business Logo
Photoshop Tips for Beginners
Bump up the contrast by brightening highlights and deepening shadows using the Levels window.
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Easy Photoshop tips for beginners
- 18 quick tips for Photoshop
- 10 Photoshop tips and tricks
Illustrator Tips for Beginners
- Keyboard shortcuts for Illustrator
- 10 essential Adobe Illustrator tips and tools for beginners
- 11 quick tips for Adobe Illustrator
- The absolute beginner's guide to Adobe Illustrator
InDesign Tips for Beginners
Take Your Creative Campaigns to the Next Level
Headed to Adobe MAX? Stop by booth #306 to say hi and get a personalized demo of Wrike, along with a chance to win some awesome prizes. See you in San Diego!