It’s rare to find an amazing boss who mentors you in your career and helps your team thrive. They are a precious metal. They’re a gift that keeps giving to you, the team, and the organization. They foster excellence, helping separate great companies from average ones.
Great management is treated as a commodity, when in fact it’s a company’s secret weapon for success. That’s why today we’re excited to announce the winners of our first ever Wrike Manager-X Awards for Excellence in Management, honoring the top managers in the Wrike community.
We selected our five winners from over 100 nominees, representing companies of all sizes—from successful family-run businesses to today’s leading brands. Peers, direct reports, and even CEOs nominated these individuals, all of them eager to find a way to recognize their contributions to their organizations' cultures and wins.
Each of the five winners represents mastery of a particular skill set which we believe is critical for brands in the future. These categories are: Routine-Work Automation, Predictability in Planning, Culture of Excellence, Excellence in Small Business Operations, and Cross-Team Collaboration.
The winners are:
- Don Harris (Head of Support, Pluralsight) - Routine Work Automation
- Michael Anderson (Co-Founder and CEO, Wonderist Agency) - Excellence in Small Business Operations
- Denise Teti (Director of Marketing + Sales Promotion, Speedo USA, PVH Corp) - Predictability in Planning
- Ashleigh Shapiro (Associate Director, Account Services, Metric Theory) - Culture of Excellence
- Katie Breen (Project Manager, Green Chef) - Cross-Team Collaboration
Congratulations to all of our winners! And a sincere thanks to everyone who nominated a manager in their life. Next, we’ll highlight each of the winners, diving deep into their backgrounds and management styles.
First up: Denise Teti, Director of Marketing and Sales Promotion at Speed USA. Stay tuned!