NEW! Create a two-way sync between GitHub repository issues and Wrike tasks, enabling better visibility and superior collaboration across platforms.
Limited visibility into what technical teams are doing in GitHub can make it challenging to collaborate with them and manage the projects they’re involved in. With the GitHub integration, powered by Unito, you can create a two-way sync between Wrike tasks and GitHub repository issues, so you see actions taken in GitHub right in Wrike, and technical teams see what you do in Wrike right in GitHub.
Sync with GitHub for Free, for a limited time only.
- Create new issues in GitHub from within Wrike
- See status updates and other changes technical teams make to issues
- Comments you make in Wrike appear in GitHub, and vice-versa
- Easily manage projects that have a mix of development and non-development tasks
- Run reports in Wrike on work being done in GitHub