Collaborate 2021 is right around the corner, and we’re gearing up for an even more impactful event than last year as we explore this year’s theme, Forward Together. After a challenging year, it’s time to look at the positive and negative effects of the pandemic on workplace dynamics and how they’ll impact the future of the workplace. Going forward, an organization’s success depends on how well they support, empower, and connect employees to work collaboratively from anywhere.
An insider’s perspective from Nickelodeon’s Jeff Hartlieb
Collaborate 2020 featured an incredible speaker lineup, including representatives from Apple, DISH, Siemens, and Nickelodeon. This year’s event promises to be packed with even more big-name guests and dynamic presentations, but don’t just take our word for it.
For an insider’s perspective on Collaborate, we talked with Jeff Hartlieb from Nickelodeon to get his top four takeaways on the value of the event:
- What has struck me the most about the vibe at Collaborate is the spirit of camaraderie and collaboration. Attendees — whether in-person or virtual — truly are interested in helping each other out and sharing how they have solved their challenges using Wrike. Wrikers don’t hold anything close to the vest when sharing how their teams work and how they have customized Wrike to achieve their goals.
- The Wrike How-to sessions and workshops are particularly effective and engaging. After having attended lots of conferences and user groups over the years, I can attest that the sessions at Collaborate are designed to answer the most important questions and be hands-on and effective at solving problems for the attendees.
- Collaborate is a great environment that brings timely topics out in the open and shares what we’re going through to learn how others are handling their situations. During one particular session, the Nickelodeon team presented our transition from a traditional method of managing a design studio into a hybrid Agile methodology using Wrike as our review and approval backbone. After the session, we ended up having many breakout meetings with other Wrikers who were facing similar transitions.
- Attendees will be in an environment where they can ask questions not only of other users but also with key team leaders and programmers at Wrike — in many cases solving complex challenges right at the conference.
Join us for a virtual experience like no other
Collaborate 2021 will explore all the big topics and ideas around collaborative work management in a hybrid world via:
- Exclusive sessions from featured guests Oracle, Forrester, Nickelodeon, Verint, Texas A&M University, CHOMPS, The Ottawa Hospital Foundation, Arizona State University, Citrix, and more.
- Exciting keynotes from Wrike senior executives, celebrity guests, and industry experts.
- Breakout sessions on the strategies and use cases that will enable teams to thrive in 2021 and beyond.
- Technical and executive presentations from the world’s foremost experts on the next era of work.
On top of all that, we promise you a best-in-class virtual conference experience, including virtual booths, spot prizes, raffles, interactive entertainment, and more.
Register now to secure your spot.