Collaborate 2022 is finally here. This year, we’re dedicated to uncovering how companies can experience greater productivity and the freedom to focus on their most meaningful work in an increasingly busy world.
Through the lens of product experts and team managers from companies around the world, Collaborate attendees will enjoy an incredible mix of hands-on product sessions and customer-led stories that show how teams are rising above work complexities to do their most purposeful work together.
This year’s Wrike Collaborate conference is set for October 25-27, and we’re excited to offer our customers and industry partners a can’t-miss, free virtual event. Make sure to register now.
Get excited for captivating sessions, including:
- Opening keynote from Andrew Filev, CEO of Wrike, covering macro trends impacting companies today, and a product walkthrough and roadmap keynote from Alexey Korotich, Vice President of Product at Wrike
- Exclusive customer presentations on their experience with Wrike and how to establish value and achieve success through a work management platform
- Priceless, on-demand breakout sessions covering how teams across a variety of industries are making the most out of using Wrike to achieve success and the latest trends in the future of work management
- ...and much more!
Why attend Collaborate 2022:
- Get insights into Wrike’s product roadmap and join us as we unveil six Wrike announcements sure to ‘wow’ attendees!
- Hear candid stories about how companies have flipped their collaborative work management strategies to realize hours saved in meetings and recapture lost productivity
- Learn the most recent macro work trends and surprising results from Wrike research
- Connect with other line-of-business leaders and Wrike community members to share best practices, and return to your desk with new knowledge and learnings that will empower your team and build networks for the future