How easy is it to find answers in your organization? Content is fragmented across applications and even local machines of workers. A significant amount is unstructured, and not centrally accessible, trapped in email and direct IM messages.
- 36% of a typical knowledge worker's day is spent looking for, and consolidating, information across systems.
- 61% regularly use 4 or more systems each day; 15% using 11 or more systems regularly each day.
Source: IDC, The Knowledge Quotient: Unlocking the Hidden Value of Information, June, 2014
Is it faster to get answers from people, or content?
Today, Wrike introduces a new, integrated search to find and categorize work content, and connect with colleagues in Wrike faster.
Here's how it works:
Find Tasks, Projects & Folders, Request Forms*, Reports*, and Users in 1 Search
- Search once to find all matching content and Wrike users.
- Scan results easily in new, organized categories by content type.
- Filter any list, project, or folder by a keyword using search.
- Use quick commands to filter on exact text or comments only.
- Find matching colleagues based on names, titles, groups, or locations.
Instantly Get Back to Recent Work
- Get back to your most recent tasks: simply click the top search box.
- Click on "More recent tasks" to view a longer list of recent items.
Quickly Find and Contact Team Members
- Search users by name, location, title, or user group.
- View a user's profile for phone number or email address.
- Use as a resource when meeting new colleagues or visiting new offices.
Act Faster: Organize, Assign, Schedule, Share
- Filter any list, project, or folder on a keyword from the top right search box.
- Copy a URL by hovering over a result and using the right mouse button.
- Use new 7 or 30 Day filters to view upcoming work in a list.
- Add filtered lists to a Dashboard using the upper 3 dot menu.
- Use left-side checkboxes & right-side bar in lists to take action on multiple items.
- Assign or change assignees, schedule dates, add or include items in a folder or project, or share content with others.
1-Minute Quiz: What Are the Fastest Ways to Search in Wrike?
Test your knowledge - what are the fastest ways to do the following searches in Wrike?
- Get back to recent @mentions?
- Connect a existing task to another task?
- Search for a task on a project in Timeline view?
- View a chronology of steps you've taken?
- View all of the tasks created by me?
Quiz: Fastest Ways to Search Wrike
*Reports and Request Forms are included in results for users of Business, Enterprise and Wrike for Marketer plans.
Click here if you would like to try the Business plan free for 14 days.