Today we announced three major updates to our collaborative work management platform that will further help teams be insanely productive:
- Improve workload management and resource allocation with Wrike Resource
- Streamline project delivery and profitability with Wrike for Professional Services
- More powerful marketing work management with Wrike for Marketers
Wrike Resource delivers improved visibility into team workload and utilization, plus new role-based resource scheduling and enhanced time tracking. For teams who need to manage, assign, and measure resources used to complete tasks and projects, resource management is critical. The latest release of Wrike Resource includes:
- New utilization reporting tracks utilization by billable and non-billable time.
- Advanced resource management with intuitive workload charts, featuring drag-and-drop resource allocation, flexible grouping and zooming, and role-based resource scheduling.
- Easy time tracking with centralized timesheets, allowing teams to track billable and non-billable hours, and provides Manager’s Timesheet for up-to-the-minute time log monitoring.
Wrike Resource is available as a paid add-on for Business plans and above. For more information about Wrike Resource, please visit: https://www.wrike.com/add-on-wrike-resource/.
Wrike for Professional Services
Wrike for Professional Services helps service teams and organizations increase on-time project delivery, profit margin, and client satisfaction by providing visibility into all stages of a project life cycle, empowering them to optimize resource utilization and automate repeatable processes. This solution enables organizations to meet increasing demands, while simultaneously scaling the business. Wrike for Professional Services includes all of the core Wrike platform features, as well as:
- Project portfolio management and automation to streamline intake, workflows and repetitive projects to accelerate service delivery and scale on demand.
- Centralized work management platform to promote client collaboration and visibility.
- Simplified time tracking so teams can focus on client engagement and billable work.
- Intuitive resource management to balance team workload and minimize burnout or benchtime.
- Tailored reports and dashboards to track and manage core KPIs (billable time, utilization, project delivery).
For more information about Wrike for Professional Services, please visit: https://www.wrike.com/teams/professional-services-management/.
Wrike for Marketers
Wrike has also expanded its widely popular Wrike for Marketers solution with new core features, including:
- Big picture visibility for portfolios of campaigns and creative projects with custom field rollup and visualization.
- Clear approval of campaigns, assets, and other work with new project and task approvals — also available on our mobile app for approvals on the go.
- Wrike Publish now integrates with Bynder to improve digital asset management from creation to launch and protect brand identity across all campaigns and channels.
- Wrike Proof now offers side-by-side comparison of files to ensure feedback has been addressed, image and document rotation to review files from the correct perspective, and overlay comparison to quickly compare two versions of a file with a slider.
- Modular project creation based on request form input to easily initiate more complex creative or marketing projects with less manual work.
For more information about Wrike for Marketers, please visit: https://www.wrike.com/teams/marketing-project-management/.
Coming soon in Q4 2019
Wrike for Professional Services Performance
For more advanced professional services teams and organizations, Wrike will soon offer Wrike for Professional Services Performance, which provides:
- Out-of-box performance analytics for quick insights into key performance metrics to ensure projects are on time and within budget, customizable reporting and dashboards, and easy report sharing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Seamless integrations with CRM solutions – such as Salesforce – to sync key client data between CRM and Wrike and to automate workflows – such as project scoping and project kick-off – by turning opportunities from Salesforce into new Wrike projects.
- Seamless integrations with financial solutions, like NetSuite, to automate revenue recognition, billing, and client invoice creation.
Wrike for Marketers Performance
Wrike will soon offer Wrike for Marketers Performance, which has everything marketing teams need to unify the entire department across priorities and processes, supercharging the full work life cycle. It enables teams to focus on the most effective activities to create high quality, consistent brand experiences globally at speed and scale. In addition to all of the core Wrike for Marketers features, the Performance solution includes fully customizable:
- Performance-driven campaign management, enabling teams to focus efforts on the campaigns delivering the highest return on investment with greater visibility across all marketing activities and performance data in sync with the entire AdTech or MarTech stack.
- Agile Creative Production, providing creative teams and production managers unparalleled efficiency and visibility through automation that eases administrative overhead during sprint planning cycles and powerful analytics for building burndown charts to closely monitor sprint performance.
- Advanced analytics and reporting that provide the big picture of marketing’s impact and effectiveness at a glance with a high level performance overview. The solution comes with a prebuilt Campaign Management dashboard and configurable views with graphs, charts, and tables that can be customized to create dashboards and reports for unique business needs and KPIs.
- Advanced automation and integration engine to automate end-to-end workflows and integrate key data across teams and applications. The solution comes with a prebuilt Campaign Management integration workflow, and countless other workflows can be configured without developer input or support from IT.
These updates show our commitment to developing a platform and a suite of tools that help organizations work more effectively, become more agile, and not only achieve desired outcomes, but also analyze efforts against results to calculate return on initiatives in real time.