Being chosen as a finalist for this global award among 600 eligible, promising companies is quite an achievement for Wrike.
The Red Herring editorial team is in the second phase of the judging process. The panel of judges will examine each application once again and will perform a due diligence review. Evaluations are made on both quantitative and qualitative criteria, such as financial performance, innovation, management, global strategy and ecosystem integration. Phase three will be an on-site company presentation at the Red Herring Global event in San Diego on January 14-16, 2009.
“Past Red Herring award winners include Google, Yahoo!, Skype, Netscape, Salesforce.com, and YouTube. Being a Red Herring 100 Global finalist is a great praise, and we are looking forward to an exciting 2009," said Andrew Filev, the CEO of Wrike.
Leading сompanies сhoose Wrike
Latest in Wrike Blog
- Navigating the Shift to Efficient Marketing: Leverage Wrike for Maximum Results
- 8 Best Product Management Certifications
- 4 ClickUp Alternatives to Improve Your Project Management
- How to Reduce Software Development Complexity
- Can You Build a Gantt Chart Template in Excel or Google Sheets?
- How Wrike’s Engineers Developed a Unique Quality Control System
- The Ultimate Business Plan Template
How Wrike helps you
©2006-2023 Wrike, Inc. All rights reserved.