Find the small “Print view” link in the right top corner. Click on it, then print the page and work on paper-based version of your plans.
Leading сompanies сhoose Wrike
Latest in Wrike Blog
- How Wrike’s Engineers Developed a Unique Quality Control System
- The Ultimate Business Plan Template
- Webinar Takeaways: A Clear Path Forward for Modern PMOs
- The Best Project Plan Templates for Businesses
- Wrike vs. Zoho Projects: Which Project Management Platform Is Best?
- Free Sprint Planning Template for Efficient Teams
- Wrike vs. ClickUp: Comparison Guide
How Wrike helps you
©2006-2023 Wrike, Inc. All rights reserved.