What do Avon, Mary Kay, and Beachbody have in common? Besides the fact that they make you b-e-a-utiful, these companies are all examples of network marketing. This flexible business model involves selling products to personal contacts while also recruiting other salespersons, and it’s revolutionizing marketing as we know it. Eric Worre reveals the secret to succeeding in this industry in his book, Go Pro: 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional. Are you ready to maximize your network marketing investment? Read this book review.
Summary and Book Review of Go Pro: 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional
Seven steps. That’s all it takes to become a professional in network marketing, and in Go Pro, Eric Worre gives you all the tools you need.
It’s not just the concise-yet-comprehensive guide Worre provides that makes his work one of the best marketing books in this niche. His practical, experience-driven advice is delivered in a way that incites Worre’s passion for network marketing in the reader, giving them the motivation and tools they need to apply those lessons to real-life situations.
Key Takeaways from Go Pro: 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional
Now it’s time for the good stuff: takeaways you can bring to your own network marketing endeavors. Here are some highlights from one of the top marketing books:
- Find prospects: Ask anyone in network marketing and they’ll tell you the same thing: prospecting is critical, and involves choosing people who have a reason to succeed. Ask questions about their lives to discover their “why” motivators.
- Invite prospects to understand your product or opportunity: Put yourself in the other person’s shoes to see what would entice them to ask questions. Go Pro tip: strike a conversation instead of inundating them with your wealth of knowledge.
- Present your product or opportunity to your prospects: It all comes down to strategy, and successfully presenting your product to prospects requires pulling out all your best moves. Treat it like a book review: give them all the important details in a concise, engaging way. There are plenty of tactics for this, ranging from acting like you’re in a hurry and stating, “I’m about to head out the door, but I wanted to chat with you really quick,” to complimenting the person with, “You’re someone who never misses out on an opportunity.”
- Follow up with your prospects: Don’t leave your perspective distributors to fend for themselves. Achieving success in network marketing is no easy task. Give them the tools they need to climb to the top — loan them Go Pro!
- Help your prospects become customers or distributors: Which path will your prospects take? To become a network marketing professional yourself, you need to guide them in the right direction. Ask questions that drive them to a fit conclusion.
- Help your new distributors get started right: An object in motion stays in motion, which makes kicking off your new distributors’ career all the more important. First, congratulate your prospect on making a decision, and highlight all the opportunities they have to look forward to. Then, set them up with all the appropriate products and information.
- Promote events: The destination event, where attendees travel and stay at a hotel for a convention conference, is the most powerful type of meeting. Encourage your new distributors to go to these events so they can fully dive into the network marketing experience.
Collaborate with Distributors
As you grow in your network marketing career, your responsibilities and connections will only grow. Keep track of projects and people with the help of Wrike. Our solution for marketing teams lets you collaborate, share achievements and boost productivity.