In early March 2020, the World Health Organization released guidelines advising companies to “develop a contingency and business continuity” plan in order to brace for the impact of COVID-19. As companies continue to adapt and respond to ever-changing business circumstances, the value of continuity planning has become clearer than ever.
“Supply chain and third-party pandemic preparedness is critical,” notes Gartner, who also highlights the fact that “technology can help organizations better adapt to the changing situation.”
But, in these unprecedented times, what does continuity planning look like and how can businesses address the changing needs of their organizations? When your business faces new challenges, it can be tough to know where to begin. At Wrike, we want to help.
To address challenges associated with the current COVID-19 outbreak, we’ve developed a business continuity plan template with dashboards, custom forms, and risk mitigation and communication plans to help organizations stay on track and keep their operations running as smoothly as possible.
A business continuity plan template can help companies prepare for new challenges
“While many companies have crisis management and continuity plans in place, those plans frequently exist only on paper and thus are outdated in a matter of days in the midst of a rapidly evolving situation like COVID-19,” said Andrew Filev, founder and CEO of Wrike.
Wrike’s business continuity templates provide companies with the tools they need to respond quickly and decisively to challenges around project risk planning, remote employee engagement, and crisis response.
Wrike’s business continuity plan template allows businesses to:
- Track employee remote work availability - Mitigate business disruption and keep projects on track by tracking employee availability.
- Mitigate project risk - Identify projects that require immediate attention and assess their potential impact on revenue.
- Rapidly respond and communicate - Communicate across your organization with clarity in order to align internal and external communication with core business plans.
“To survive this crisis, plans must be powered by real-time data and ensure tight communications amongst a company’s workforce, suppliers, and customers with accurate and actionable insights,” explains Filev.
When you need more than just a business continuity plan
Even past the insights you gain from using our business continuity plan template, the capabilities Wrike offers your team for long-term stability are second-to-none. Instead of struggling and endlessly trying to figure out the statuses of projects across the organization, with Wrike, your organization can gain full visibility, collaborate seamlessly, and deliver work more easily, even when separated by more than just office walls.
Here are just a few of the benefits that Wrike can offer your team:
- Keep all project information in one spot: Get full visibility on every teams' projects (no matter where teams are located) and reduce the amount of misinformation and out-of-date documents
- Create custom, dynamic reports: On top of the dashboards included with the business continuity plan template, you can quickly roll up all project information into customized, dynamic reports that are easy to use and share with stakeholders
- Change priorities & due dates with ease: From dynamic rescheduling to one-click Gantt charts, Wrike lets you see not only all project tasks and due dates but also lets you change them on the fly
- Manage resources efficiently: When your business is in flux and priorities change at a moment's notice, ensuring employees know exactly what is expected of them and are not under- or overworked can help to reduce anxiety in an otherwise stressful time
Let real-time insights from employees and management guide your risk planning strategy. Wrike can help you manage the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and prepare your business for the future. Prevent current initiatives from being derailed by identifying potential risks to project completion, and pave the way for future work to be a more seamless and collaborative process across your entire organization.
Ready to try it out? Learn more about our business continuity plan template here.