On June 4th, we presented the latest webinar in our "How-to” series, which highlights specific Wrike features to help you master the tool and become a productivity pro. This month, we covered one of the most popular topics in our support chats: selective sharing in Wrike.
- Share tasks and folders with your team for efficient collaboration
- Follow shared tasks and folders so you always know where your projects stand
- Share data with whole groups of people in a matter of seconds
- Use custom tags for selective sharing and personalized organization
- Grant license types and folder permissions to ensure each person sees exactly what they need
- Follow a 5-step action plan to start sharing all your brilliant ideas with colleagues ASAP
If you missed the live presentation (or if you’d like to refresh your memory), you can now catch the webinar recording right here:
After you’ve watched the video, be sure to download the PDF guide with step-by-step instructions for selective sharing in Wrike. (And in keeping with today's theme, share it with your colleagues!)
Stay tuned for future how-to webinars! Possible upcoming topics include: generating custom statuses, creating project templates, and team communication tips.
What would you like to learn more about in Wrike? Let us know in the comments section!