Company’s Third Reseller Partner in Japan Will Focus on Delivering Wrike’s Cloud-based Collaborative Work Management Platform to Creative Teams and Firms
San Jose, Calif., July 17, 2019 - Wrike, the collaborative work management platform for the enterprise, is increasing access to its software for the creative industry in Japan through an agreement with digital creatives solutions provider Too, Inc. Too will leverage the Wrike platform’s seamless integration with Adobe® Creative Cloud™ to appeal to the company’s vast customer base of creative agencies and teams. The reseller agreement between Wrike and Too was signed on May 24, 2019.
“Japan is bursting with creative talent that can all benefit from a platform like Wrike, that enables them to stay in their favorite tools, while also allowing them to better serve their clients,” said Wrike Founder and CEO Andrew Filev. “The Wrike platform not only eases collaboration within the team, but with external stakeholders as well, which allows for faster, more efficient approvals and completed projects. We are certain we have found the absolute best partner in Too to bring our tailor-made solution to the creative teams throughout Japan.”
The Work Style Reform objectives from improving efficiency to decreasing overtime and enabling remote work all require a platform like Wrike. In addition, companies in Japan today are faced with a range of challenges associated with digital transformation initiatives, information silos, and distributed teams. The Wrike platform provides a solution to all of these through a variety of features and capabilities:
- Seamless Collaboration: captures conversations within the context of a task or project, making collaboration seamless within and across teams, departments, and organizations;
- Single Source of Truth: eliminates information silos to create a Single Source of Truth that everyone can trust to complete their work with confidence;
- Real-time Visibility: delivers unmatched transparency and real-time visibility into tasks and projects at all levels, improving project management abilities and accountability;
- Resource Management: offers real-time visibility into workloads and enables teams to optimize resource planning and allocation so the right people are working on the right project at the right time;
- Work and Project Management: provides document management and creation through Box, Google Drive, and Dropbox integrations, as well as advanced reporting and multiple views into the same information, including lists, boards, calendars, a Gantt chart, and more, making it easy to accommodate multiple work styles.
“Too is proud to offer Wrike as a means for increased visibility into work and as a solution that fulfills the key requirements of Work Style Reform,” said Too President and CEO Gota Ishii. “The team at Too is confident our customers will immediately see that value in the Wrike platform because it will make work become more transparent, efficient, and easier to manage. This partnership is a great way to mark our 100th year in business as we look toward the future of work in our next 100 years.”
Adobe® Creative Cloud™ is either a registered trademark or trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.