The SXSW Conference & Festivals kicks off in Austin on March 11, providing an opportunity for digital creatives to come together in person and encounter cutting-edge ideas, discover new interests, and network with other professionals.
Wrike’s mission is to support organizations worldwide to thrive in a digital era, so what better way for us to showcase the benefits of collaborative work management for creatives than at SXSW? We’ll show attendees how they can minimize mindless admin tasks, streamline operations, and refocus on creativity at Booth #817 at the Creative Industries Expo from March 13-16.
Experience Wrike for creative workflows at SXSW
SXSW is the leading event for digital creatives — and with a focus this year on innovation, creativity, and staying connected, we’re excited to inspire marketers and creatives to explore infinite work possibilities at the conference.
At the Wrike booth, attendees can expect:
- Demos of the Wrike platform, including specific use cases for creative and marketing teams
- Discussions with Wrike representations on the benefits of streamlining creative workflows with our built-in management tools and templates
- Creative and entertaining experiences, including an appearance from Napkin Killa
- Takeaway materials on how creative and marketing teams can leverage a powerful work management platform to elevate their work and information on the amazing brands already creating outstanding experiences with Wrike
Wrike is the perfect fit for marketers and creatives
Wrike makes it possible for individuals, teams, and organizations to work with purpose every day, bring any idea to life, and exceed expectations in every way.
Wrike’s collaborative work management platform allows high-performance marketing teams in any industry to streamline and centralize work, strengthen collaboration, refine processes, and enhance visibility.
Wrike can support creative teams with the following use cases:
- Design and creative workflows
- Digital and creative asset management
- Marketing campaign management
- Marketing operations management
- Marketing performance insights
- Formal proofing and approval processes
- Work intake management
Learn more about these use cases or get a customized demo of the platform at our booth at SXSW. We’d be delighted to see you there!