What do Texas A&M University, Ottawa Hospital Foundation, and CHOMPS have in common? They’ll be presenting at Collaborate 2021, Wrike’s ultimate work management conference. In addition to these great names, Citrix, Verint, and Arizona State University have also been confirmed to join the 2021 lineup!
Bringing teams Forward Together
An organization’s ability to succeed depends on how well it supports and connects employees so that they can work together cohesively. At Collaborate 2021, we’re showcasing industry leaders who’ve up-leveled their teams’ collaboration in this new age of hybrid work.
Our lineup of speakers promises to deliver thought-provoking, actionable content that explores this year’s theme, Forward Together, which aims to help companies leverage the right technology to elevate their employees out of mundane, manual, repetitive tasks so they can focus on work that drives the business forward.
Speaker sessions you won’t want to miss
The future of work is collaborative. From the organizational to the individual level, we need to reduce complexity in the way we work to enable productivity and business growth. This year’s Collaborate speakers will explore how to achieve business goals, reduce burnout, and empower people to do the best work of their lives.
Here’s your first look at the big-name sessions at Collaborate 2021:
- Texas A&M University: A modern solution for higher education professionals. Learn how to bring compression planning into the future, utilizing Wrike as a single platform for both activity planning and results.
Ottawa Hospital Foundation: Budget tracking and end-of-year fiscal planning are always pain points for marketing and finance teams. But through thinking outside the box using Wrike, learn how to build processes tailored to your team’s needs, so they can seamlessly collaborate, focus their efforts, and drive successful results.
- Citrix: Citrix will share how they’re implementing Wrike as they onboard 10,000 employees onto the platform. During this session, you’ll learn how Citrix Workspace with Wrike empowers employees to do their best work by allowing them to work from anywhere, on any device and at any time, regardless of their work type or workflow with contextual security and performance.
- Arizona State University: See why Arizona State University's Enterprise Marketing Hub trusts Wrike to help them deliver best-in-class and award-winning marketing collateral. Attendees will get tips and tricks to help manage a fast-paced creative workflow and learn how to best optimize Wrike for projects.
- Verint: Learn how Wrike can integrate seamlessly with other tools, like Eloqua, to automate key marketing processes and drive Wrike adoption throughout the marketing org.
- CHOMPS: Level up with Wrike — the CHOMPS team will discuss how to create a CRM platform that allows you to better manage both your leads and your current customers.
Help your enterprise thrive — leverage industry data and insights at Collaborate 2021
How are the biggest companies transforming their workforces to Work As One to accomplish more faster, and with ease? Get the latest updates on advancements in AI, automation, and cloud collaborative work management technologies that will make it possible for any organization to thrive, no matter how complex and dispersed.