Wrike Project Management App for Android Devices
Work at a moments notice, wherever you are with Wrike for Android.
With Wrike for Android, collaboration on the go has never been so easy
Whether you’re commuting to work or you’re on-the-go, Wrike for Android gives you the freedom to access work anywhere. With features that put your mind at ease, you won’t even notice that you’re on the road...or in the sky.
- Real-time collaboration with your team and important stakeholders.
- Create tasks with ease and manage your team’s workload with submission of a Request Form or by creating a task, project, or folder.
- Access reports and documents you need instantly.
- Advanced security features to keep your company info safe.
- Don’t let choppy internet or poor reception stop you from updating work - with offline mode.
Available in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, or Polish.
Try Wrike for Android today!
Yes, you can download the Wrike app for Android devices and start managing your work on the go and when you’re away from your desktop device.
Yes, Wrike users can access their work while in offline mode. Create tasks, edit and comment on tasks, and view cached work while in offline mode. These changes will sync once your internet connection is restored.
As an Android user, you will need to download the Wrike app in the Google Play store. Install, log in, and begin managing work.
Wrike users who download the Android version of the app can use it in English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, or Turkish.