We will have a demo presentation at DemoCamp (which is part of BarCamp) – an un-conference event held in Palo Alto, California on the 18th of August from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
BarCamp is an ad-hoc community, members of which share and learn in an open environment. This year is the BarCamp anniversary, and the organizers booked rooms for 500 participants. It wouldn’t be surprising if the celebration spills out into the streets. DemoCamp is planned as part of BarCampBlock.
Wrike’s founder, Andrew Filev, will show the keen minds in the audience Wrike’s demo and point out the basic benefits of managing multiple projects via e-mail and the Web. Everyone is invited to watch the demo and give us feedback.
Published by Daria | Wednesday, 15 August, 2007
Published by SEO COMPANY, Tuesday, 16 February, 2010Good postâ¦.thanks for sharing.. very useful for me i will bookmark this for my future needed. thanks for a great source.
Like Wrike on Facebook
Tweets about WrikeFavorite Tweets by @wrike
Wrike is fun to use, quick-loading and easy to input your data."
- Highlighted Posts
Vision and Roadmap
- New Features
- Tips and Tricks
- Email Integration
- Timeline (Gantt Chart)
- Getting Things Done
- Project Management
- Wrike's WorkFlow Release: New Features Clear Productivity Roadblocks
- 10 Essential Elements of a Successful Crowdfunding Campaign
- Making the Most of Virtual Project Management Courses
- New Dependent Task Notifications: "Tasks Waiting for Your Input"
- 8 Lessons in Increased Productivity from Wrike Customers