Work Management Report 2015
Your company’s success depends on the productivity of individual employees as well as the overall productivity of entire teams within your company. How work is managed, what roadblocks employees encounter, and ease of collaboration all contribute to the company’s bottom line results. This report covers the findings from our 2015 Work Management Survey where we surveyed 1,464 workers about how the way they manage work is affecting their productivity and overall happiness.
Download the full report to learn more about:
- The top roadblocks to productivity
- How people manage information and get updates on important projects
- What's in store for the future of work management
- What types of tools people use to manage work
- What people see as the top causes of stress in the office