Run advanced analytics and reports and get greater insight into project performance by integrating Wrike with Tableau.
Get greater insight by connecting Wrike with Tableau
The reports included in Wrike give you greater visibility into project performance. However, you may prefer to use Business Intelligence tools like Tableau to report on Wrike data instead.
With this integration you can automatically bring your Wrike data into Tableau, so you can run advanced analytics and reports and provide your internal teams with even greater visibility into the work happening in Wrike.
Tableau web data connector
Access all Wrike account data
Automatically refresh data
Requires admin permissions
Accomplish more by connecting Wrike to Tableau
- Greater insight: Run advanced reports and analytics that aren’t available in Wrike
- Synthesize data: Create reports and dashboards in Tableau that incorporate Wrike data and data from other sources
- Comprehensive: Access all Wrike account data, including tasks, folders, projects, users, activity, and many more
- Enhanced visibility: Share reports seamlessly with other internal teams using Tableau
- Compatibility: Wrike Enterprise plan required, along with Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server, or Tableau Online
How to use it now
You must be the Wrike account owner or have "Export all account data" admin permissions
In Tableau Desktop, select Connect -> Web Data Connector and enter the Wrike URL
Follow the instructions to log in to Wrike and start building reports and dashboards