Wrike Launches Manager-X Awards for Operational Excellence
Inaugural Accolades Will Celebrate Managers’ Achievements in Execution
San Jose, Calif.-- Wrike, the work management software for high-performance teams, today announced the first annual Wrike Manager-X Awards which will honor leaders who have guided their teams in achieving superior work execution by pursuing the principles of Operational Excellence. Winners will receive a trip to Wrike's user conference in 2018, and a $1,000 voucher for a local celebration with their teams.
Over the last decade, Wrike has helped more than 15,000 companies complete more than 68M tasks in reaching their business goals. The company has gleaned that exceptional managers boost their teams' work to new levels by look to increasing their team's productivity while boosting quality; improving visibility and control to manage their team's work more effectively; and building a high-performance culture.
Categories for the Manager-X Awards include:
- Predictability in Planning - helping teams consistently deliver work on time and on budget
- Cross-Team Collaboration - nurturing teamwork by breaking down silos
- Routine Work Automation - automating repetitive tasks to emphasize high-value work
- Culture of Excellence - fostering a growth mentality and inspiring contributors to bring their best to work
- Excellence in Small Business Operations - promoting repeatability and scalability to keep their business competitive
The awards are open to managers in any industry and Wrike will be accepting nominations until February 1, 2018. For more information please visit: https://learn.wrike.com/wrike-manager-x-awards/.