The Definitive Buyer’s Guide to CWM Solutions for Service Delivery Teams
Learn what services delivery teams should look for in a collaborative work management (CWM) solution
To achieve growth, long-term success, and profitability, project managers within professional services teams often turn to project management (PM) or professional services automation (PSA) software to optimize planning and delivery. That’s a mistake for many reasons, but topping the list is:
- PM software isn’t collaborative enough and lacks functionality tailored to service businesses.
- PSA software lacks both the automation and collaboration capabilities needed to keep pace with the work demand.
What’s in the eBook
- The 15 most common use cases of services delivery teams when selecting a CWM solution
- The 15 CWM features that services delivery organizations use to increase billable hours while reducing admin work
- The definitive checklist that your chosen CWM should be able to address