Your Crystal Ball for 2021 Marketing Planning
Join Wrike and TripActions CMO Meagen Eisenberg to talk about marketing planning best practices in times of uncertainty. Learn how to crush your goals in 2021!
2020 has changed almost everything we know as “normal” and caused businesses to rethink (and rethink, and rethink) their marketing efforts. Will 2021 bring more of the same? How can you plan with any certainty when everything seems uncertain? Is it possible to be strategic instead of reactionary? Join Meagen Eisenberg, CMO at TripActions, and Saranya Babu, SVP of Marketing at Wrike, as they discuss marketing planning for 2021.
- Best practices for budgeting through uncertainty
- How to deliver results when your typical methods, like live events, are online-only
- Tips to motivate your team
- Ideas to adapt your data-driven marketing efforts
Who will attend:
- CMOs, SVPs, VPs, Directors, Managers in marketing
- SVPs, VPs, Directors, Managers in communications
- SVPs, VPs, Directors, Managers in PR
- SVPs, VPs, Directors, Managers in creative and design