Wrike Accelerates Collaborative Work Management With New Automation Features
Automation of Work Processes Enable Teams to Be More Productive; Businesses to Scale Operations
San Jose, Calif.-- Wrike, the work management software for high-performance teams, today announced its latest set of enhancements that will automate the routine management and administrative aspects of digital work, helping businesses quickly scale their digital operations to meet surging customer demands for product and services. The new automation features simplify processes and help provide consistency for operationally intensive teams:
- Dynamic Request Forms help teams consistently collect the most critical requirements based on the needs of internal and external stakeholders.
- Automation of work intake via requests forms accelerate the creation of projects from templates, helping save time and provide more consistent approach to work.
- Automatic task assignment speeds the completion of work by triggering when work is ready to start, or to add another person or team.
A recent McKinsey & Company report showed that more than 60% of work in data collection and data processing, both of which are key to work management, can be automated. This helps keep teams on track and on budget by reducing human errors and simplifying processes. Automation in collaborative work management carries additional benefits including:
- Ability to scale to meet increasing market demands. Leveraging project templates customized around best practices ensures that operations are predictable and easy to manage; a crucial component for meeting the frequency and complexity of digital work as an organization scales.
- Greater agility. Customers can now respond to spikes in demand, whether from testing new campaigns or processing multiple internal work requests, without putting additional costs or stress on the work team.
- Stronger focus on high impact work. Rather than being slowed by rote, manual tasks, workers can hone in on more creative and innovative work for clients.
“The automation of work is the next frontier for teams serious about improving their operational efficiency,” said Wrike CEO & Founder Andrew Filev. “And it's not just about improving efficiency; it’s about shifting your most valuable assets - people - to work on the highest value tasks such as analytics, creativity or team management. Whether it’s a simple automatic acknowledgment of a work request, or automating reporting, work automation is becoming an essential ingredient for teams looking to build a habit of flawless execution.”
Integrations are integral to automation
Integrating with communication, collaboration and business apps enable automation of critical processes; everything from work intake to reporting. In addition to using the new automation features, Wrike customers can create their own triggered processes using Wrike’s open API or leverage integrations with key technology partners. Whether it’s exchanging data using the 2-way sync with Github and JIRA; creating tasks directly from email through Gmail and Outlook; aligning chats with projects through Slackand Microsoft Teams or utilizing middleware such as Zapier to move data between Wrike and other systems (e.g. Salesforce), Wrike provides the flexibility and support organizations need to quickly apply automation practices.
For more information please visit https://learn.wrike.com/accelerate-and-scale-through-automation/