Wrike admins are users with extended rights. There is no limit to the number of administrators a subscription can have.
Admins are able to:
- access the user management chart to see a list of Users and Collaborators on the subscription, resend invitations, and change license types
- delete other users
- grant and revoke administrative rights
- permanently delete items from the recycle bin
- create and edit custom workflows and statuses (on Enterprise accounts)
- decide which day the team’s work week starts
- set which days of the week are working or non-working days
- choose a date format
- Click on your profile image in the upper right-hand corner of your Workspace
- Select “Account Management”
- Click on the “People” or “Groups” tab depending on if you are a Free/Professional user or an Enterprise user respectively
- Click on the name or profile image of the user you would like to make an admin
- Click the dropdown field indicating their current user type and then select “Admin” from the menu that appears
Your changes will be saved automatically.
Each account has one billing administrator (also known as an Account Owner). By default the billing administrator is the person who initially registered the account.
Billing administrators have the same rights as account administrators with the exceptions that:
- only billing admins can edit the subscription’s credit card details, choose a billing plan, and access invoices
- no one can revoke admin rights from a billing administrator
If you need to change the billing administrator, please contact email@example.com.