Admins are users with extended permissions. There are two types of admins: regular and owners. The account owner is, by default, the person who initially registered for the account. There can only be one account owner per account but there is no limit to the number of regular admins an account can have.
Please note, admins on Enterprise accounts have extended admin permissions (in addition to the permissions listed below).
|Permission||Regular Admin||Account Owner|
|Access the User Management Chart||+||+|
|Grant and revoke admin permissions||+||+|
|Change a user’s license type||+||+|
|Delete a user||+||+|
|Permanently delete items from the Recycle Bin||+||+|
|Choose what day the workweek begins||+||+|
|Set weekly working and non-working days||+||+|
|Choose a date format||+||+|
|Edit payment info||–||+|
|Choose a billing plan||–||+|
|Cancel the subscription||–||+|
Please note, admins (and all Wrike users) will only be able to see information which is shared with them.
- Click on your profile image in the upper right-hand corner of your Workspace.
- Select “Account Management”.
- Click on the “People” or “Users & Groups” tab depending on if you are a Free/Professional user or an Enterprise user respectively.
- Click on the name or profile image of the user you would like to make an admin.
- Click the dropdown field indicating their current user type and then select “Admin” from the menu that appears.
You will be prompted to enter your login credentials and then your changes will go into effect immediately.
If you need to change the account owner, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.