You get a clear project picture.
Wrike's Flexible Structures™ allow you to simultaneously apply several work-breakdown structures to the same project. For example, in Wrike, your plan can be concurrently organized around deliverables and phases of the project lifecycle.
In other words, Wrike allows you to include one item in several folders. For your convenience, some parts of your projects can intersect.
Wrike adjusts to your needs easily and allows you to organize the plan the way that best suits your project. Wrike's flexibility allows you to organize projects logically, get good visibility into projects and get quick access to the necessary information.
Furthermore, Wrike allows you to plan projects from the bottom up. Wrike can easily merge sub-projects, different views and your employees' to-do lists into a bigger picture.
If your projects change over time, you can easily adapt your plans in Wrike. This enables your team to become more agile and better meet project requirements.
More Benefits for Project Managers
Wrike is the best solution to manage your projects.
- Wrike gives you real-time visibility into the project status and activities of your team members.
- Wrike helps you to organize your projects, so that each team member contributes to the project at his or her full capacity. Wrike provides powerful planning, reporting and customization capabilities.
- Wrike does a lot of routine jobs for you: it creates tasks and builds timelines from your emails, reminds teammates about tasks and releases you from updating the plan.
The tool has drastically increased the productivity of our team."
- Intelligent Email Engine™
- Gantt chart with drag and drop
- Reminders to employees
- Time tracking
- Customized reports
- Excel Export/Import
- Customizable sharing
- Flexible Structures™