Whenever I see something I don't like on the screen, I:
• create an e-mail addressed to the developer;
• put wrike(at)wrike.com in CC (you can put it into To or BCC if you like that better);
• describe the bug in the subject filed (it will go into task name);
• put [FolderName] in the beginning of the subject (in this case it would be [P1], [P2], [P3], [P4], [P5] or maybe even [Wrike suggestions]);
• take a screenshot by pressing Alt+'PrtScr' and paste it into my mail client.
The developer will receive the task, which is logged into Wrike so he can't forget about it. I am calm and relaxed, because I know that and I can always check the status of bugs at www.wrike.com. Then, when the developer fixes the bug and marks it as complete in Wrike, I will receive notification.