Any project team, ranging from software developers to student groups working on a school project, has to face tough challenges of deadline pressure, tight budgets and collaboration organization. Organizing harmonious project work can be particularly hard if the project includes lots of sub-projects and small action items that need to be structured.
The Canadian EPM student team is building an original racing car from scratch to participate in the next Formula SAE competition. A well-coordinated team effort is vital for them. The project implies a complex set of tasks, assigned to different team members. The whole workload could turn into chaos without a proper online project management system.
The student team made the right choice by making Wrike their project management software. Read the full story about EPM’s Formula SAE team using Wrike, and find out what its main benefits are.
Published by Daria | Friday, 20 June, 2008
Published by Malcom Van Ness, Sunday, 08 March, 2009That is an awsome project car. Looks like a great team effort to put it together.
Like Wrike on Facebook
Tweets about Wrike
Wrike is fun to use, quick-loading and easy to input your data."
- Highlighted Posts
Vision and Roadmap
- New Features
- Tips and Tricks
- Email Integration
- Timeline (Gantt Chart)
- Getting Things Done
- Project Management
- Two More Ways to Easily Create Comments and Tasks in Wrike from Your Inbox
- 5 Project Management Lessons to Learn from Superheroes
- How to Stay Motivated at Work: The Science of Productive Breaks [NEW INFOGRAPHIC]
- Managing Tasks, Projects, Issues, Documents and How About … Books?
- Shout-Out for Astrid Users: Wrike is the New Home for Your Tasks