When you are feeling overloaded, instead of pushing harder, a wise thing to do might be to take a short break. As we discussed in one of our previous posts, short breaks can revive your productivity and decrease tension. We looked deeper into the matter and put together some interesting facts, as well as practical advice on how to stay fresh and productive throughout the day. Here’s a guide to productive breaks in our new infographic!
What kind of break works best for your productivity? Do you have your own motivational song? Are short breaks supported in your organization?
Published by Nadia | Thursday, 30 May, 2013
Like Wrike on Facebook
Tweets about WrikeFavorite Tweets by @wrike
Wrike is fun to use, quick-loading and easy to input your data."
- Highlighted Posts
Vision and Roadmap
- New Features
- Tips and Tricks
- Email Integration
- Timeline (Gantt Chart)
- Getting Things Done
- Project Management
- The New Chrome Extension: Integrate Wrike with Any Webtool
- Wrike's WorkFlow Release: New Features Clear Productivity Roadblocks
- 10 Essential Elements of a Successful Crowdfunding Campaign
- Making the Most of Virtual Project Management Courses
- New Dependent Task Notifications: "Tasks Waiting for Your Input"