When you are feeling overloaded, instead of pushing harder, a wise thing to do might be to take a short break. As we discussed in one of our previous posts, short breaks can revive your productivity and decrease tension. We looked deeper into the matter and put together some interesting facts, as well as practical advice on how to stay fresh and productive throughout the day. Here’s a guide to productive breaks in our new infographic!
What kind of break works best for your productivity? Do you have your own motivational song? Are short breaks supported in your organization?
Published by Nadia | Thursday, 30 May, 2013
Like Wrike on Facebook
Tweets about WrikeFavorite Tweets by @wrike
The tool has drastically increased the productivity of our team."
- Highlighted Posts
Vision and Roadmap
- New Features
- Tips and Tricks
- Email Integration
- Timeline (Gantt Chart)
- Getting Things Done
- Project Management
- 10 Encouraging Productivity Proverbs for Your Office Wall (Part 1)
- Meet Us at Google Enterprise Global Partner Summit 2014
- Our CEO's Guest Post on Inc.: Why Collaboration is Integral to Success
- Advice to Friend: Best Practices for Seamless Wrike Adoption from Full-Service Ad Agency
- People, and Folders, and Tasks, Oh My!: "@" Mentioning Does It All