When you are feeling overloaded, instead of pushing harder, a wise thing to do might be to take a short break. As we discussed in one of our previous posts, short breaks can revive your productivity and decrease tension. We looked deeper into the matter and put together some interesting facts, as well as practical advice on how to stay fresh and productive throughout the day. Here’s a guide to productive breaks in our new infographic!
What kind of break works best for your productivity? Do you have your own motivational song? Are short breaks supported in your organization?
Published by Nadia | Thursday, 30 May, 2013
Like Wrike on Facebook
Tweets about WrikeFavorite Tweets by @wrike
The tool has drastically increased the productivity of our team."
- Highlighted Posts
Vision and Roadmap
- New Features
- Tips and Tricks
- Email Integration
- Timeline (Gantt Chart)
- Getting Things Done
- Project Management
- Improvements to Google Apps Marketplace: Wrike Goes Side-by-Side
- Highlight Important Points In Tasks With the New Color Marker
- Popular App Do.com Shuts Down Soon: How to Safely Migrate Tasks into Wrike
- Focus on What’s Most Important: Try the New Full-Screen View Of Tasks
- New Hotkeys Make Navigating Wrike a Breeze